Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Introducing Minnie

Hey my lovelies,

How are you doing? If you are reading this, thank you for stopping by. So I guess this is the time to say who I am right?  I'm just an 17 year old girl that loves writing about...hmm...well about anything that comes to my mind. If you keep reading my blog you'll see that I'm a very disorganized person, I talk about something for a moment and next thing you know I'm saying stuff that has nothing to do with the theme I began with.
However I love fashion, make up, music and movies and mostly that is what I'll be writing about. All those things combined with my life and my thoughts on random things.
I hope you'll like it
P.S Excuse my English, it's my third language so it's far from perfect :)

xoxo Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment