Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wonderground

So since I've introduced Minnie (myself), I should maybe tell you something about Wonderground.
It sounds weird I know…Wonderground?  Let me explain.
Let's just say that I am not a wondergrounder, I moved to Wonderground and left my perfect Wonderland and my perfect life there, behind.
Okay that still doesn't explain why I call that place Wonderground. Well it's simple, sometimes I am so happy here that I feel like I am back in Wonderland, but when I'm down, this place feels like Hell to me or the Underground. Get It? I'm probably the only one who this makes any sense to at all, but yeah...
So, everything is different here, people, their traditions, their ways of acting and language ..duh! I've been here for 3 years so I've been able to adjust to everything here... more or less. Of course going back to Wonderland and coming back here is hard and keeps getting harder. I miss my little Wonderlanders, they had been a part of my life for 14 years and when I go back there it's like nothing ever changed. We still hang out, we do all the crazy the things we used to do before and I love it. That's why it's so hard to come back to my boring life in Wonderground.
Ever since I transferred from school for the 4th time (1st year language studies, 2nd year local high school, 3th year home studies with exams) things have been going pretty good. My class is awesome they are all nice and funny and they made me feel welcome immediately. I've started helping out with organizing parties and festivals, entered a drama club, dancing, volleyball. Shortly the busier I am the less time I have to feel sorry for myself :)

Well, enough about that...
Talk to you soon

P.S: Since we're in the Wonderland theme:

xoxo Minnie

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!welcome in the bloggerworld as well!i guess you will have tons of fun up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Btw I love that necklace inspired by Tom Binns, gorgeous! You're very talented
    Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog

    ReplyDelete