Sunday, January 29, 2012

Karma

Hallo my little Wondergrounders
I hope you're having a great day or night depending on where you are.
Unfortunately I'm still in Wonderground but I did have a blast last night (if you don't count the Karma-situation) Let me explain...

Have you ever had the feeling you've ever done something wrong and you're getting punished for it? Well, I have it all the time. It keeps happening when it comes to "love". Sorry for the ""s but I don't believe in happily ever after. Like Angelina Jolie said in Mr & Mrs Smith: "Happy endings are for unfinished stories" But let's go back to Karma. The question I keep asking myself is "What have I done?" I honestly have no idea why she is after me constantly. So let me tell you a not that short story about my eternal relationship with dear old Karma.

 Every time something starts happening between me an a guy, that I actually do like for more than 2 weeks (a record for me), something or someone screws it all up, mostly me. No,no just kidding... Well not completely I admit I am the Screw Up Queen. How it all ends doesn't really have anything to do with Karma. It's things like another guy or another girl who wants him ( mostly an crazy ex) or simply the fact that I had to move to Wonderground. But what happens after that, is all her doing. Like the songs what come on on TV and remind me of him... The places I see him, always places he doesn't usually go to, place I thought I could escape from the rush of feeling his eyes give me. You've probably noticed that I'm talking about a particular person, two of them actually one in Wonderland and one here in Wonderground. Let me tell you the Wonderland story first....

Tomorrow :p

xoxo Minnie








No comments:

Post a Comment