Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shelter


Hallo my lovely wondergrounders. I hope you’ve been doing better than I have been.
 
I’ve been sick for the last week and that party four days ago didn’t help me get better either. So I’ve been hiding in my room for the last 4 days, watching Hart of Dixie and old Gossip Girl episodes, propping myself with medication and drinking tea.  I have got to say I didn’t mind staying at home, dodging everything and everyone in the outside world.

To be honest I haven’t been feeling that well in the outside world. That crappy feeling I get when I miss Wonderland is back, shocker…. I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep it off for very long but I didn’t expect it to come back so quickly. However my cold couldn’t have came at a better time, so I turned my room into my own personal shelter- cozy, warm and safe out of anybody’s sight and criticism. I haven’t been feeling at home, at school or well... at home. Those last couple of weeks, I’ve been avoiding that strong urge to pack my bags and disappear without saying anything to anyone. But of course this isn’t Gossip Girl and I am no Blair Waldorf and money is an issue. Also, I’m not 18 yet so there goes my plan. So my crazy escapes are going to have to wait until I’m 18 and I have a job which means 6 months, maybe an year until I can make everything happen.   

Maybe stuff will start going well for me here, but I’ve lost hope. I’ve been here for almost 4 years and everything is just as crappy as in the beginning, maybe even crappier …

But for now, it’s time to go to school tomorrow which means it is time to face the music. Let’s just hope everything works out before the fat lady gets to sing.

xoxo Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment